IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card | How to Apply IDFC Bank FIRST Wealth Credit Card
Friends, in today’s time, money is such a thing, for which every person is running here and there. But friends, many times it happens to us that no matter how much money we are earning, but still we need whatever money we have, but friends, you know that in such difficult times you have to borrow money from anywhere. No need, because there is always such a thing in your pocket, whenever you need peso, how will it be if you can use it.
Now you will say how this can happen, so friends would like to tell you it can happen absolutely. Friends, for this you should have a credit card, now how to get this credit card, today we are going to know about it and would like to tell all of you friends, today I am going to tell you about the credit card of this bank, its name is IDFC Recently some new credit cards have been launched by Bank G and this bank, one of which is IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card and today we are going to talk about this credit card in this post, today you all are going to know how you can apply for IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card, to get IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card What documents will we need, who can apply for IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card, What are the benefits in IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card, after taking IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card, the limit up to Rs. If you want to know, then let’s know quickly.
IDFC FIRST Wealth Credit Card
Friends would have known a little about this credit card now, friends, this credit card has been launched by IDFC Bank a few days ago, this credit card is completely different from all other credit cards, which we will talk about further. Why is it different, a special thing about this card is that whenever you spend money anywhere with the help of this card, you get a lot of rewards, this credit card makes your life very easy.
What are Super Saver Benefits?
- With the help of this credit card, you can withdraw money from ATM without interest, that too for more than 48 days.
- On this credit card, you will get an interest of minimum 0% and maximum 0.75 per month and 9% every year which is less than all the credits.
- The most important thing about this credit card is that you do not have to pay any over limit fee on it.
- The rewards you get on this credit card will not incur any redemption fees.
- You will get 10X reward points if you do transactions above 20,000 through this card.
- If you spend money online anywhere, you will get 6X reward points.
- If you spend money offline anywhere, you will get 3X reward points.
- These reward points will never expire.
- If you spend money on this on the day of your birthday, then you will get 10X reward points.
What are the joining benefits?
- LifeTime Free Credit Card
- Over Limit Free – NIL
- Credit Card Interest Rate – from 0.75% to 2.99% per month
- FX Markup – 1.99%
- Late Payment Fee – 15% of Total Amount Due (subject to Min Rs.100 and Max up to Rs.1,000)
- International & Domestic Cash Advance Fee-Rs.250